60 Questions People Don't Ask Survey
When's the last time you ran? - Ha Ha Ha
Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? - Some of them do.
What are you dreading right now? - Going back out in the cold icky rain
Do you celebrate 420? - No
Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? - I try
If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would ya'll do? - Not sure probably watch tv.
Who last grabbed your ass? -John.
Have you ever been on your school's track team? - Yes I was.
Do you own a pair of Converse? - 2 pair actually
.Did you copy and paste this survey? -Yep stole it from Chris' blog.
Do you eat raw cookie dough? - Every chance I get.
Have you ever kicked a vending machine? - Probably.
Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over? - Sure
Do you watch Trading Spaces? -I use to.
How do you eat oreos? - Sometimes but never in public they make yoor teeth look like you have been eating potting soil. Yuck!
Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? - No.
Are you cocky? - I don't think so.
Could you live without a computer? - I would be very cranky but I could do it....
Do you wear your shoes in the house? - Yes.
Who or what sleeps with you? - John, Lilly Belle, Rufus, Poe, Boo.
At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real? -WTF he isn't real ?
How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house? - 3 cordless house phones and 3 cells.
What do you do when you're sad? - IDK.
Who would you call first if you won the lottery? - John.
Last time you saw your best friend? - It's been a while since I've seen Kell but I saw Dan last night.
Are you in high school? - Uh, No, But I act like I am~~Does that count?
What jewelry are you wearing? -weding set, thumb ring, snazzie new ring and 3 hoop style earings. watch, POW bracelette.
Is anyone on your bad side now? - ???
What's the first thing you do when you get online? - check my blog see who's commenting I am a comment WHORE
Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? - I use too
How do most people spell your name? - Cathy even though my freaking name is Cassie
Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes? - Yep.
Where do you work? - Animalworks low cost spay/neuter clinic, Young Williams Animal Center and Coldwell Banker Wallace and Wallace.
What are you doing tomorrow? - As little as I can get away with.....
Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson? -Don't know and don't really care.
Favorite name for a girl? - Megan duh!!
Favorite name for a boy? - Noah or Colter
Will you keep your last name when you get married? - Well, I am married and No I did not. When was the last time you left your house? - Just got back went to Goodys to check out the Going Out of Business Sales. Got some earrings and a new purse.
Do you return your cart? - Yes
Do you have a dishwasher? - Yes
What noise do you hear? - The cat tearing something up behind me and the freaking rain pouring outside.
Would you survive in prison? - I would like to think so but don't care to find out.
Who is the youngest in your family? - Me can't ya tell. Or Megan depends on which part of the family.
If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely over pack? - Not me that's for sure I can pack for a week in a backpack.
Do you know anyone with the same name as you? - I have a cousin who has the same first name. She was also named after my Great Grandmother.
What's the last thing you purchased? -The afore mentioned earrings and purse
Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you? - Ha Ha Ha
What brand are your pants right now? - Levis jeans
Ever been to Georgia (the state)? - More times than I would have liked to Georgia is the armpit of the south..
What irritates you most on the internet? - Pop up ads.
What brand is your digital camera? - Kodak
Do you watch movies with your parents? -Sometimes
What song best describes your life right now? - ???? Not sure any suggestions
Do you own expensive perfume/cologne? -Liz Claiborne or Tommy Girl
Are you taking college classes right now? - no
Do you like sushi? - Not really
Do you get your hair cut every month? -No
Do you go online everyday? - ABSOLUTELY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment