
Ok so I got tired of the other blog background and went with something WAY different.
Not sure if this one is too cutesy for me or not but so far I like it.
So still not much going on around here.
Still waiting to hear from the vet about Steve. He is acting great eating like a pig and enjoying all the extra attention.
Still trying to figure out my giveaway thingy.What do you guys think would make a good giveaway item or items ????
The giveaway is only gonna be open to my followers and I am not gonna make it too hard to enter since the last time I tried to get five people I ended up with 3 kinda sad.
BTW Kathy B I haven't forgotten you I am just waiting on one more key element so that I can send you your goodies from the last giveaway. :o)
But seriously what should I giveaway with in reason ?
I have a Guinea pig and a rabbit I could ship to somebody HeHe. Or how bout a cat or 5, I could probably even afford postage on one of my fat ass dogs if you really wanted one of them :o)
I'll keep kickin it around in my old brain bag (thanks for that one Andy) and see what I come up with but I am open to suggestions.
What I had planned when I first decided to do a giveaway went to the crapper.
1 comment:
Yeah, yeah, yeah... I'm waiting. Patience is actually a strong suit for me :)
I like the new background - very summery.
As for giveaways? Do something that makes you happy or that you would like and I bet it will have the same effect on others.
Post a Comment