Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hair maybe ????


Ok so since Sunday my hair has been 4 different colors and has been stripped 3 times.

Holy Shit it's a freakin wonder I still have hair.

I do and it's still freakin dark brown damn it.

I tried really hard in honor of summer to lighten it up a bit...

but no luck.

I knew because it was dark it would take a lot of work to get it to a lighter color.

I got a lighter shade and left it on extra long hoping the level 40 developer would be enough to bring it up a little. It didn't lighten it as much as I had wanted it was still WAY TOO dark....

So I stripped it and brought the color up but not all over. I had a few sections that were still dark. So I hit it with another round of stripper. That finally got all the color out Whoopee !!!!

So I applied color number 2. A dark blond color. Much to my dismay it grabbed really hard and was way to freaking dark on the ends and reddish blond at the freakin roots.

WTF ???

So I tried to strip it again. Got it back to the same shade of really light brown but not a natural looking light brown or my fool ass would have stopped there.

Fearing that my hair would turn loose instead of light brown I gave up trying for the day. I mean that's A LOT of abuse for one day. (at this point I would like to add that my husband is the shit. He went and got the stripper for me so that I wouldn't have to go out looking like I had one of those rainbow assed baboons on my head)

I got up today and applied the 3rd color Natural blond...

And would you believe that shit turned really brown too. I am not sure what the hell I am/was doing wrong since I color my hair all the time and even have the back of my hair bleached out all the way to white.

So I gave up and went to the store and bought brown hair color with a hint of red so I didn't feel completely defeated.

So color number 4 while not the color I started out wanting is the freaking color it is staying for a while.

At least the shit didn't fall out right :o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

But we wanted to see a picture of the hair...

mommakin said...

Dan beat me to it - what? no pictures?