Not really sure where to go with this post, other than to say that despite every ones hopes, prayers and good vibes Steve passed away Tuesday evening.
I twittered about it on Tuesday but because I didn't know if anyone pays attention to my twitters in the sidebar I wanted to let everyone know.
I really appreciate all the good vibes sent Steve's way. I know that he both felt and was lifted up by them.
To his credit Steve being the sweet soul that he was passed away quietly at home in his kitty bed in his own time. Never really becoming outwardly all that ill. I know that my brother feels terrible that what he did wasn't enough to help him. But in time I hope that he can see that he did what he could for Steve and that loving him, and caring for him like he did was what mattered to Steve.
Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer today.
2 comments:
So sorry to hear that.
What a sad day. I'm sorry. Give your brother a big hug for me.
Post a Comment