So there it is...... Inspired by Kate at katescrazylife.blogspot.com. Megan decided to donate her hair to Locks of Love. She had been wanting a major hair cut for awhile. I really didn't want her to cut it because her dad and I both love her long hair.(that and short hair makes her look even that much older) How could I say no when she said she wanted to donate it like Kate. We thought like Kate that she would donate to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths since their lenght requirement is only 8". Megan decided just to cut it to the lenght that she wanted since we knew she had at least 8" and measure when we got home. So when we got home we were surprised to find that she had 11'' cut off. So she meets Locks of Loves Requirements by and inch. We will be mailing her hair off today. The top of her ponytail at the rubber band part was over an inch wide. Megan has some seriously thick hair. No wonder she wanted it all cut off. She still has shoulder lenght hair by the way. I will try and post some pictures of her fabulous new do soon. I will have to drag her away from the mirror first she REALLY likes her new hair cut.
1 comment:
Now that's cool and all -- BUT I wanna see a pic of Megger's new haircut!
Post a Comment