Wednesday, December 31, 2008



Happy NEW YEAR to all !!!

and Happy Birthday Matty !!!

The gorgeous flowers above were given to me by the sexiest man on the planet. He is sooo sweet and he is even sick himself and still thought to stop on his way home from working his 2nd double shift to get me flowers. I can't believe how lucky I am to be married to this wonderful man. I can't believe how far we have come together. I still feel so blessed to have met my other half when I was only 16. I am so glad that once I knew he was the one I had the good sense to hang on and not let go no matter who told me we were crazy.

I love you John Happy New Year

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

I love you too