Thursday, December 18, 2008

The idea is to cut and paste the list, and put in bold the things you actually have done. I took this from alittleoffkilter.blogspot.com. Hope it's not too boring.....
1. Started your own blog well duh
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower yep
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world twice so far with plans to go again soon
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis Remember Manny
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped not yet!!!!
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea from the beach
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch taught myself to knit
15. Adopted a child (Sadly, no.)
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch-hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort several
25. Held a lamb

26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a marathon God did not build me to run
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse. Sun and moon
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset yep I love sunsets
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language need to master English first
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
)38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke its not nice to make peoples ears bleed
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant
44. Visited Africa guess in dreams doesn't count
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance I have ridden in the back of an ambulance but I wasn't the patient
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing no but I want to
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling Snorkeling in Mexico
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud I make a killer mud pie
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business Does Real Estate count ?
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Gotten flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma Been a Medic Super Donor for 8 years straight
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp I feel like I should, but I'm not sure I could tolerate it
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone Hand and nose
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book I have had photos published in the New Sentinel
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem

84. Had your picture in the newspaper 1st grade RIF hat contest
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox my mom tried to kill me
89. Saved someone’s life I was first on the scene of a head on accident, the driver of one of the cars was unconscious and being suffocated by the air bag that was over his nose and mouth. I broke the car window out and pulled the air bag away from his face. Too bad the asshole was in his third drunk driving related accident.
90. Sat on a jury Twice.
91. Met someone famous I have met Alan Jackson, Dr. Bill Bass, and Ed Rupp :-)
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee I have anaphylactic reactions to yellow jackets.

No comments: