Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Boo Yaa
So I've hit the big time !!! Well the big time for me anyway. Exciting news. I got a mention on the Frank Murphy's blog. How cool is that ? Frank Murphy is a local morning radio personality here in Knoxville. He is also a long term and respected blogger. Frank is a machine. He blogs everyday !!!! Mostly about local stuff, sometimes about celebrity stuff (because he once lived in Burbank and worked for a radio station there he knows a lot of celebs). He is maybe a bigger fan of Dr Bass than I am. Not sure about that one as I like to think of myself as the biggest Dr. Bass fan around. I haven't been able to sit and talk with him like Frank has but I have met him on several occasions and even had my picture taken with him. Any who it's cool to think that Frank has or does read my blog on occasion. I read his blog daily. You can check him out here www.frankmurphy.com .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the kind words Cassie! I hope things worked out with that digital TV.
Sadly she couldn't get over the widescreen effect. Even when she saw one hooked up to HD service at the store she still didn't "like the look of it". So she got a new closet system and a Dustbuster :-)
I can't believe you actually got her the dustbuster. LOL. I thought you were kidding.
Post a Comment