Sunday, December 7, 2008

Last night we saw Peter Pan at the Oak Ridge playhouse. It was a great show. Captain Hook was the best. Chad Burchett did an outstanding job playing both Captain Hook and Mr. Darling. The play lasted nearly 3 hours but didn't seem like it lasted anytime at all we were so wrapped up in it. I am hoping to go out today and get Breaking Dawn the final book in the Twilight series. I will keep you posted on my progress. I am still jazzed to be going to see The Best Christmas Pageant Ever next Saturday. It's my favorite Christmas story, well next to the Nativity story. Hope everyone has a restful Sunday, especially you Dan you have been running like a mad man all week. I've missed you....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THREE hours? I hope to GOD that included an intermission!

Cassie said...

2 15 minute ones on fact