Thursday, December 4, 2008

So I went out yesterday and got what may have been the last copy of New Moon for sale in Knoxville. I found it at Barnes and Noble and reserved it for pick up. I picked it up around 11:00 am and I finished it about 10:00pm last night. I can't believe I read the whole book in one day, but it was very suspenseful. I just couldn't put it down I had to know what was going to happen next. The story didn't really go where I thought it would and I spent part of the first half of the book pissed off. I won't say anything more so I don't ruin it for Dan and anyone else who hasn't read it yet. Needless to say I am glad that I went ahead and bought Eclipse while I was at Barnes and Noble yesterday. I plan to start it as soon as I am done with this post. I don't think I will be able to read much of it today however. I am volunteering at Young Williams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it was still a good book even though it wasn't what you thought it was going to be?

Cassie said...

Yeah it was good just differnt. I guess thats a good thing though. Who wants to read a book where they know what to expect.