Sunday, December 21, 2008



The gang at our Christmas Happy Hour.

Left to Right starting with the back row.

James a.k.a. Huffdaddy, John, Me, Tim, Trey the newest edition, Toni the Queen, Dan the man, Judy, Chrissy, and Little Matty.

After this pic was taken Dan, John and I went out gay bar clubbing. We had a BLAST. We went to the Carousel 2 on campus. John saw his first drag show and thought it was great. The Drag Queens thought he was pretty great too. He was serenaded several times. We left the club just after 2 and went to the freakin Waffle House. Before we were even done there Dan decided that we HAD to go to Krystal for burgers. We got home a little after 4. Dan was so proud I stayed up for 24 hours. Since I got up Friday morning at 4:15. He didn't think I could do it. So na na na na bo bo on you Dan. We have decided now that we have to take a tour of the other gay clubs around town. So when we do I will keep you updated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good lookin' crew! I love you guys... ;-)

Heather said...

HI DAN!

and HI Cassie!

:)

So funny (and wild), the blog world bringing folks together!

Merry Merry!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh -- and hi Cassie. LOL.

Cassie said...

Dan you SUCK !!!!