So I am working on my bedroom again. I have finished painting all the Blue walls and have begun the Chocolate Brown accent wall. Yesterday I hung the new drapes and they are awesome. I can't believe that I bought them a year ago and kept them in the closet. I refused to get them out and hang them until I finished the floor and the walls in what will be my beautiful new boudoir. When finished I hope it will have a contemporary feel. Which is way different than any other room in my house. Each room in my house is it's own separate space. I like so many different design styles that I could never pick just one for the whole house. So my living room is casual but traditional. My kitchen is vintage retro 30's 40's style. My bathroom is well not sure what style it is maybe tacky kitchy. Pink and Black. Megan's bedroom is Hawaiian style with Teal and blue green walls. Megan's bathroom to- be will be kind of a mish mash of her styles. Retro cause she wants a blue toilet and sink (think 70's powder blue) but tropical because she wants a fish theme. She tends to stick to more of one style than I do. John bless his heart has just given up and goes along with whatever I do. Gotta love that.
Looking forward to seeing Peter Pan at the Oak Ridge Playhouse this weekend. Which also means a trip to the RazzleBerry Icecream Lab in Jackson Square. I can already taste it yummm....
1 comment:
I hope you get her blue toilet from the Habitat Thrift Store. LOL
Post a Comment