Ok so the blogger I am green over today is
Frank Murphy
from Frank Murphy Dot Com
Why am I green over him and his blog ?
One HUGE reason he has on several occasions had dinner with Dr Bill Bass.
for those of you who have no idea who he is he's the guy that created the Body Farm. Not the book that's Patricia Cornwell's but the actual place here in Knoxville.
He is also now a proof reader/editor for the new Jefferson Bass book.
Which means he has already read the book that is set to come out on the 23rd.
That alone makes me GREEN with envy of Frank.
I have also had the pleasure of meeting Frank and he is a really nice guy.
He blogs everyday, which try as I may I just can't seem to do that.
He is also on track to complete one of my bucket list items which is to visit all 50 states.
I have been in 28 so far.
His blog is well written and many times thought provoking.
I love that fact that while he is a member of the mainstream media he is still true to his faith and has an outstanding though sometimes fussy character.
To do all of that a still be funny is a real accomplishment.
So here's to you Frank.

2 comments:
Well I'm Hooked on your "green" I can't wait to see who's next? I'm going to see Frank:)
Anat
Cassie, I am very complimented by your kind words!
I hope you enjoy "The Bone Thief" as much as I did. Will you go to one of the Jefferson/Bass book signings?
All the best,
Frank
PS: my word verification contained the letters CSI
Post a Comment