Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm as green as grass over this blog.

So I have been green over this blog for quite some time now.
I dig this chick a ton.
So Tammy thanks for making me green on an almost daily basis :o)
is a super blog.
Tammy is a superb writer. Her style is easy, sassy, and comfortable.
She makes you feel like one of her best girlfriends.
I love her memory lane posts.
I am so green I could die over all her well placed music references. The girl must be walking a song lyric library. Yet another thing that makes me green.
She is a hip cool mom, raising 2 hip, cool, and wonderful women.
She married to a kick-ass bass player.
She went to Woodstock....
ok so it was the 25th anniversary but still.
She saw Henry Rollins, Metallica and heard Areosmith play there. *sigh*
So now do you understand why I am green for this girl ?
Go check her out and get a little green yourself.

3 comments:

Elizabeth D. said...

I adore Mommakin! She's totally one of my favorite blogs. Love the green graphic you used for this post! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the well wishes! :)

mommakin said...

Oh no way!!!!!

Thank you so much - what an amazing accolade!

(Oh, and FWIW, my whole family does the lyric thing...sometimes I feel bad for people who have to spend too much time around us - I bet it's annoying - but it amuses the crap out of us...)

Katie said...

Found you via SITS. Congrats on your closing! How exciting! We just bought a house (cough, cough - cottage) in Jan and it has been so fun! Enjoy it! :)