Thursday, March 11, 2010

I've gone green

So today I am green over Jen from
She has a cool blog (the stuff in her side bar moves around. I am SO jealous of how cool that looks) :o)
She and her fam are getting ready to move to a cool new house.
So she gets to have all the fun of, arranging rooms, picking paint, and just the fun of a fresh start. That makes me super green.
Has a photography blog and she does cool product reviews.
Go by and say hi to Jen :o) you'll be glad you did.
Oh and Candice from Life According to Candice is giving away a sazzy blog makeover.
Go by and check it out but don't under any circumstances enter. Because if you screw up my chances at winning I will be forced to whoop some wholesale ass.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Threatening your readers.... I love that! ;)

Unknown said...

Going to see her...I'm moving soon to. Maybe I can get some ideas how to decorate my new house

Anat