So this little bloggy is kinda new to me. I don't remember how I found her but I am so glad that I did.
Put your hands together for B Sparkly
Clap, Clap, Clap,
Right up there in her header is one of my favorite all time sayings.
Loves it.
Her blog is a great mix of fashion stuff, beauty stuff, style stuff, good advice, and reality tv ramblings.
I love to pop over to her house in the mornings and see what's she's up to.
What are you waiting for get over there and check her out.
BTW I have learned that my decorating style ( if I could have it that way) is 100% Contemporary.
I should also increase my intake of onions.
So watch out for me and my halitosis.
She makes beautiful jewelry too so be sure and check that out.
Oh and just to prove how very Sparkly she is, she gave me my second EVER award :o)
Thanks :o)
The rules are to list 10 things you may not know about me, and to pass it on to 10 other bloggers.
1. I am left handed
2. I have cats but don't consider myself a cat person.
3. I can be around snot, vomit, doo doo, or pretty much any other body fluid and be just fine. But if I see somebody spit will almost lose my lunch.
4. I have a 1 brother and he is 10 1/2 years older than me. Needless to say we are not what I would call close.
5. I LOVE York Peppermint Patties.
6. I don't wear any kind of make up ever.
7. For some reason I seem to be a magnet for hot lesbian women. I have never had a guy slip me his digits EVER
but have had 2 girls give me theirs. I might be straight but it still put a bounce in my step the rest of the day.
8. I am afraid of heights but I am more afraid of ladders. Put me on the third rung of a ladder and I am shaking.
9. I am allergic to Honeysuckle.
10. I have been told that I have really cute feet.
so there are mine.
I am passing this along to
1. Write Brained
2. Princess Andy
3. Creative Junkie
4. Angie
5. My Life with the crazies
6. Keep in touch with Mommakin
7. The Geek and the Belle8. Candice
9. Life's funny like that
10. That's what she said.
So there you go ladies enjoy :o)


2 comments:
Woot ! Woot! For me! This is so fabulous! Thank you sooo much:) You are the BEST!!
Congratulation on you award, you are truly a doll. You know they say left handed people are creative and smart. I wonder how one finds out they allergic to Honeysuckle?
Have a beautiful day.
Anat
Thank you for letting us get to know you better and thanks for the good vibes and the comment love!
Post a Comment