So who am I green over today ???
Why my sweet friend Angie from Jeff, Angie and Aiden.
Why does she cause me to turn a lovely shade of green ?
Well I know Angie in person, she and I grew up in the same church.
I've known Angie and her parents since I was like 12 or 13.
She is one of the sweetest people I know. But she comes by that honestly as both her mom and dad are sweethearts. Angie lost her wonderful mother late last year,
I loved her mom Ann. She had a singing voice that just spoke to your soul.
But currently what makes me green about Angie is her super cute blog.
Angie takes lots of great pictures of her family and posts them on her blog.
She has them on a slide show format which I think is AWESOME. I wish I could figure out how to do that... Green.
She is a great writer and an awesome mom.
She loves her beagle baby Josie which pushes her to the top of my list. Love me some beagle :o)
She has great taste in music... or at least loads up only songs she knows I will like on her player :o)
I have been known to go to her blog a second time each day just to hear the music :o)
Angie has an amazing family and I am thankful that after some years of losing touch we were able to find each other and reconnect through blogs and Face Book.
Thanks for sharing your family with me Angie.
Oh and I haven't forgotten your prize from my giveaway.
I have almost gotten everything together :o)
Hope once you get it you think it was worth the wait :o)
Oh and I haven't forgotten your prize from my giveaway.
I have almost gotten everything together :o)
Hope once you get it you think it was worth the wait :o)
On a side note I am trying to decide what if anything I want to do about my car.
That consumed most of my weekend.
I spent most of Saturday and a good part of Sunday afternoon schlepping around local and some not so local car lots in the pouring rain.
My biggest problem ???
I am not sure what kind of car I like or even what type car.
I found a VW Beetle that I loved but it just isn't practical for me. Dang it.
I have been looking at a Pontiac G6 GT sporty and cute but it still has 4 doors.
The thrill of getting a new to me ride has been over shadowed by my inability to find the right car for me.
These are my top three right now,
As you can see I am all over the place in terms of style.
Just not sure what to do......




2 comments:
I like all of those. Tough choice to make!
So sweet, Cassie! :-)
Post a Comment