Tuesday, March 2, 2010

In honor of Saint Patricks day I am green... with envy

 
So since this is the month of green. I have gone green with envy.
I am going to try and showcase a blog that I am envious of and the reason for it each day between now and St. Pats. day.
So I am a day behind bite me....
For my first blog of envy I must say that this chicky and by chicky I totally mean byatch, has out done herself. I was totally envious of her blog before, but now she has gone and had a freakin fabulous makeover.
I mean go over there and check it out it is AWESOME.
I am totally crushing on her new look :o)
Plus bitch is hilarious.
So the first blog to make it on my envy list is 
Check back tomorrow for day 2 of my GREEN with envy list.
I forgot to include that
I am now an
official 
Pimptress
  forCandices blog.
HeHe
Thanks for reminding me Candice :o)

1 comment:

Candice said...

You forgot to tell them that you are my new honorary pimpstress now. ;)

Better work on that bitch-slap!!