Wednesday, March 10, 2010

GREEN

So today the focus of my green is none other than Brandi over at
Why does she make me green ?
She always finds the coolest stuff for the best prices at Manna House.
She is always doing something crafty .
I love that like me she can't take a pic anywhere in her house without there being a cat in it.
She shares great recipes and takes great pictures.
So hop over and check out Brandi at That's what she said.
You will love her too I just know it.

On a side note my/Johns dog has a herniated disc in his back that is ausing him so partial paralysis.
If you could think good thoughts for him today.
He goes back for a recheck today and another steroid/ muscle relaxer shot.
He weighs right at 40 lbs and isn't allowed to walk much at all right now so he is crated except for when I carry him out to potty.
Hoping that I don't herniate a disc of my own toting him around.
This is Rufus and his kitty Boo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks girly! I guess I need to work on a blog post now since I'll have some traffic.

Just buy yourself a plane ticket & come shopping with me.