Monday, August 31, 2009

Where the heck did the weekend go ????

This is Julia
Casper and Halloween
Megan named them not real sure why she picked those names but whatever :o)
Holy French it's Monday again already...
Where did the weekend go ????
I have a ton of stuff to get done today and I am hoping that I manage to get it all done.
Thought I would share a few pics of the kitty babies
even though it's freakin Monday they always make me
smile :o)
So the first pic is Little Julia, she was sister to my sweet little Ed.
She seems to be getting along ok but I think having the other 2 kitties around has helped her.
The other 2 terrors came to me in a round about way.
I had gone to the vet(where I had worked previously) to purchase some kitten milk.
When I was there I started talking to the vets wife and she wanted to know why I was buying kitten milk. Long story short two 3 1/2 week old kittens had been dumped off on their doorstep that morning and they wanted to see if I could take them since I was already getting up every few hours to feed the ones I already had.
Being the loving soul (sucker) that I am I took them.
Now I am glad that I have them because I think without them Julia would be very lonely.
I had planned to return the other 2 to the vet clinic so that they could fined homes for them this week but I have delayed that for a bit now.
Julia is 5 weeks old today and should in theory be ready to find a home by the first of next week so I think I will hang on to everybody til then.
So now that you are all updated I must start my chicken with it's head cut of running for the day
I have to take my new toilet seat back to Lowes because all the attach the seat to the shitter hardware was missing.
Seriously I have to take back a toilet seat. Frig
I also have to go to the mall double frig
Hope everyone else has an AWESOME Monday.

5 comments:

JC said...

Kittens ... awe ...
I wouldn't be able to give them back ...

Cheffie-Mom said...

Hi, I came over from Kathy's blog. Love her goody basket!

What cute kittens! enJOY your day!

The Blonde Duck said...

Saw the goodies you left at Kathy's--very impressive! I LOVED Micheal Paul!

mommakin said...

Oh, KITTENS!!! Is there anything in the world sweeter than KITTENS?!? (I don't think so)

Kathy B! said...

Those kittens :)

No wonder you are so busy! I think I like Halloween the best (he's the black one, right?!). If we were closer I'd try to get you to let me adopt one.