I did it
I did it
I did it
I mailed your package yesterday :o)
Look for it Monday :o)
I can't wait til you get it'
I hope it was worth the wait :o)
I did it
I did it
I mailed your package yesterday :o)
Look for it Monday :o)
I can't wait til you get it'
I hope it was worth the wait :o)
5 comments:
I got it! I got it!
AND I LOVE IT!!!
Best giveaway ever. I have to get caught up form my kayaking debaucle and then I'm going to post about it :)
Yay! That is very exciting.
I'm working on my post about it right now! It will go up tomorrow... I'm on here trying to figure out if you ever refer to yourself by name or if I should stick with EUG...
Um, yeah. Your names all over the place. I'm good :)
You de-lurked and commented!! You have to (well you don't... but I really want you to!!) link your email to your blog so that when you *do* leave a comment I can reply to you instead of writing all over your blog like a crazy fool!
Post a Comment