Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hair today gone tomorrow ?????

Thinking about a haircut.
But unsure exactly what to do.
If only the chicky that use to cut my hair hadn't blown out her shoulder I would be less apprehensive about getting it done. My stick staight, baby fine hair is a bitch to cut and very few stylists seem to get it right.
But I gotta do something cause I don't think I can rock the Crystal Gaile look..........

3 comments:

Kathy B! said...

I have the same hair type...

Fingers are crossed for you!

Holy Crappers said...

Not me, I have short and sassy hair!!!

When Pigs Fly said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I too have ultra fine hair and there's not much that can be done about it. I opt for highlights that give a bit more fullness to the locks. Not much else can be done.