Ok so Kathy B got her box o' goodies and it seems that I hit the mark with the contents.
Being the Faboo blogger that she is she did a wonderful post about it.
You can check it out here http://tinyurl.com/lcevzb
Things have been a bit frantic around here as of late.
I lost one of the sweet little kittens I have been taking care of. I was worried about him from the start because he had a clubbed foot, a wonkie tail and small eyes. I figured if his outsides were all crazy he was probably messed up inside some as well. Sadly he passed away Tuesday evening. I feel like such a shit that I wasn't able to raise him. I feel like I didn't do enough or maybe did something wrong. I know the odds but it doesn't make it any easier or make me feel less responsible.
I think I am even a bit depressed about it.
I need to buck up.
I have always marveled at how fragile life really is it seems strange that a bunch of smooshy grey matter can animate a person and give them life.
On a happy note Miss Megan was voted co captain of her soccer team :o)
I am looking forward to starting next week. I am determined to make it better than this week damnit...
P.S. Kathy B if I could figure out how to link my email or anything for that matter I totally would but I am a major DA and haven't figured it out yet :o)
Being the Faboo blogger that she is she did a wonderful post about it.
You can check it out here http://tinyurl.com/lcevzb
Things have been a bit frantic around here as of late.
I lost one of the sweet little kittens I have been taking care of. I was worried about him from the start because he had a clubbed foot, a wonkie tail and small eyes. I figured if his outsides were all crazy he was probably messed up inside some as well. Sadly he passed away Tuesday evening. I feel like such a shit that I wasn't able to raise him. I feel like I didn't do enough or maybe did something wrong. I know the odds but it doesn't make it any easier or make me feel less responsible.
I think I am even a bit depressed about it.
I need to buck up.
I have always marveled at how fragile life really is it seems strange that a bunch of smooshy grey matter can animate a person and give them life.
On a happy note Miss Megan was voted co captain of her soccer team :o)
I am looking forward to starting next week. I am determined to make it better than this week damnit...
P.S. Kathy B if I could figure out how to link my email or anything for that matter I totally would but I am a major DA and haven't figured it out yet :o)
6 comments:
I'm so sorry about the kitty.
Try to remember all the good you did and all the others you've saved. That poor kitten didn't die as a result of any lack of love or effort on your part. And I bet the kitten was comfortable, loved and happy before he went. Thanks to you.
Took a visit over after reading Kathy B.'s blog. Gotta say, you did a wonderful job.
Sorry about the kitten. It seems it may have been for the best though. Take Care.
Oh, poor kitty - I know you did everything you could.
Kathy B.'s gift box was stellar!
Hi hun!
I'm over from Kathy's blog. You did such a marvelous job on making all her fabulous goodies!!!
So sorry about the baby kitten. I've had to bottle feed a litter before - someone had abandoned them in a trashbag - UGH!!!! One didn't make it, so I know exactly how you feel. You are doing a good deed and making a difference. So feel good about that, ok?
Hugs!
Sorry to hear about the kitten. It always seems so unfair to lose a pet.
You got kathy B's box right, it was definitely her which is pretty cool.
Go Megan yea!
I'm glad some peeps came over to play :)
Post a Comment