Ok so I think I have lost my mind.......
I know, I know the way I misplace things it was bound to happen but,
I got a call on Saturday from one of the board members
at the clinic
I USE TO WORK AT
and she wanted to see if I would bottle feed two kittens
So what did my goofy rear end do ???????
I said YES like a big giant dip shit. (hehe dip shit is in spell check)
Seriously what was I thinking ????
I just quit my job and was looking forward to sleeping in the last 2 weeks before school started.
No I have to get up every couple of hours and feed the little buggers.
Thank goodness they're cute.
I will try and post some pics of them later. I may even get jiggy and post a video of the little
one purring away while heshe drinks it's bottle.
I am also about to celebrate 2 things
one being my birthday
which I don't really get into celebrating.
I think it's more of an accomplishment for my parents (well my mom now) to celebrate than
me.
I didn't really do anything I was just along for the ride.
But I guess some celebrating on my part is due I have managed to keep myself alive 34 years now.
That's something right ???
I will also be celebrating on Wednesday.
This is one I did have something to do with and am proudest of.
One August 5, 2009 I will have been married 17 years.
17 YEARS.
Holy cow where did the time go ????
In some ways it doesn't seem possible that that much time has passed.
In some ways it doesn't seem possible that that much time has passed.
In other ways it seems like John and I have been together forever.
My best memories involve him.
Maybe I wasn't as crazy as everybody thought back then.
Even now looking back I'm not sure what we were thinking.
Maybe we weren't we were just following our hearts.
I am so glad that we did :o)
I love him way more today than I did then.
I am proud of the marriage that we have built together and the example of marriage that we
have set for Megan.
I am getting all sappy so I will close with this
Who would have believed that the guy I knew a month and a half and
married when I was 16
would still be my best friend and the love of my life 17 years later.

oh yeah
KATHY B
you better email me your address again so I can get your much anticipated and long awaited gift in the mail.
3 comments:
you were above me in roll call at SITS, so I thought that I would stop by and say hello.
So you've officially been married for longer than you were ever single. Congrats!
And I think you are NUTS about the kittens. But you know what? That's exactly why I love you.
Congrats! But lets get on to the important stuff!
sixbelinskis@yahoo.com
Email me and I'll give you the scary details :)
Post a Comment