Ok so last week I don't know what exactly came over me but I had all my hair cut off.
This is the before taken about a week and a half ago.
This is the before taken about a week and a half ago.
Took this pic this morning. Quite a change huh ?
The past week has been crazy.
With feeding the kittens round the clock, My birthday, John's Aunt passing away, my BFF Kelli coming in from Florida, and Megan starting her first day in a new school.
I am hoping that things will start to calm down some cause I am running out of steam fast.
I was so excited about Kelli coming in but with all the other stuff that we had going on I didn't get to spend as much time with her as I would have liked.
But I am hoping that things go well and she and her family will in fact get to move here very soon.
That would be freakin' awesome.
On a good note Miss Megan's first day of school went really well she was in a great mood when I picked her up all giddy to tell me about her day.
I am also happy because after rockin "the bag lady" look for the past couple of years I think she is starting to shift her style a bit.
Well maybe not so much shift as just develop a style.
Yay !!!!
It's Sandal wood brown with Lava highlights.
It's kinda hard to see the highlights in the picture but they are a dark red.
6 comments:
Yea! Alex started Middle school yesterday... She was excited, but doesn't like riding the bus... I may have to drive her.
Good blog post, sweets.
LOVIN' the new 'do!
Wow, that is s huge change, but the wow is a good wow...so don't worry about that. It suits you, and the color too. Good leap!
You are BRAVE! That is a big change. It's fun, though, isn't it?! I like to grow it long and then chop it off and then grow it long again... Freud would have a field day with me :)
And hey! I still haven't gotten my surprise!! You are very mean to tease me like that!!
I like the hair. It is cute and fresh.
Post a Comment