OK so I did it.
I actually started a Face Book fan page called Michelle Duggar's vajayjay is not a clown car.
So far my page has 5 fans HeHe
Although I am totally gonna steal a line from Candice
So Jim Bob, what I want to know is, how do you do it? More specifically, how do you continue to get more pussy than an animal shelter?
I nearly lost my shit when I read that .
Thanks Candice for a GREAT laugh :o)
Also if you have a Face Book account look me up :o)
P.S. my real names Cassie
and Eug is a take off of my middle name which is Eugenia Blek
Apparently in the 70's they gave you really good drugs in childbirth cause I don't know why else my mom would bestow that shitty name on me.
So my hubby's term of endearment for me is Eug. Ain't that sweet :o)
Thanks for asking Michelle from over at http://stefocrew.blogspot.com/
P.S.S. You can checkout Candice's hilarious post here
http://candiceandco.blogspot.com/2009/09/okay-jim-bob-duggar-we-get-it-you-are.html
I actually started a Face Book fan page called Michelle Duggar's vajayjay is not a clown car.
So far my page has 5 fans HeHe
Although I am totally gonna steal a line from Candice
So Jim Bob, what I want to know is, how do you do it? More specifically, how do you continue to get more pussy than an animal shelter?
I nearly lost my shit when I read that .
Thanks Candice for a GREAT laugh :o)
Also if you have a Face Book account look me up :o)
P.S. my real names Cassie
and Eug is a take off of my middle name which is Eugenia Blek
Apparently in the 70's they gave you really good drugs in childbirth cause I don't know why else my mom would bestow that shitty name on me.
So my hubby's term of endearment for me is Eug. Ain't that sweet :o)
Thanks for asking Michelle from over at http://stefocrew.blogspot.com/
P.S.S. You can checkout Candice's hilarious post here
http://candiceandco.blogspot.com/2009/09/okay-jim-bob-duggar-we-get-it-you-are.html

1 comment:
Hmmmm - can't find ya on FB without a last name... but you've got mine - send me a request...
(Oh, and Eugenia? My middle name is Lu. I think we may have a draw...)
Post a Comment