Monday, December 21, 2009

A Long time coming

So just want to let you know up front that I suck...
I was given an AWESOME gift back during the summer and my slacking hiney never blogged about it.
In my defense we had a lot going on this summer and it just sort of slipped through.
I LOVED the gift and meant to blog about how AWESOME it is but I suck and I didn't.
So today I am trying to make it right or at least make up for my transgressions.

A great big THANK YOU to LUCKY for this AWESOME apron.

 

 
She made this just for me and included ric rac which if you know me at all you know I LOVE.
Plus she made it pink and black could it be more awesome ?
The apron ROCKS the model not so much.....
Thanks again Lucky this apron rocked my socks :o)
Sorry I am a slacker and am just now making your AWESOMENESS known.

1 comment:

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

I forgot how awesome that apron was! And have you lost weight? Because you look totally hot in the second pic...

I'm glad you like it.