I so want one of these.
I know. I know, I am a sucker for some of the as seen of T.V. items.
But I can totally see this working. Right now if I forget a load for too long and it's wrinkly I wet a wash cloth and pitch it and then run the dryer for a while. That works pretty well but can cause fuzz.
they look kinda cute but they don't stay on super well. They do however make me giggle when I see all of my moms dogs decked out in the pink Snuggies :o)
and these things suck a dong...
my mom got Megan these for Christmas. While it seems like a great idea you need to be Lou Ferrigno
to put them on or take them off. If they tip over they still leak which was really the reason we got them. That and so that when you don't finish a soda you can recap it and stick it back in the fridge for later without it going flat. Well that doesn't so much work either. I think it may slow down the going flat process but they will still go flat overnight. Not working so great at my house....
and if you'll remember I did a series of posts on these little beauties.
you can read them here.
We also bought this thing
and while it works to some degree. I wouldn't recommend using it under your arms like the ad says.
Safe for sensitive areas my arse.
Glad I didn't try it anywhere more sensitive.....
Megan used it a bit on her legs and she got what would amount to a friction burn before much of the hair was gone.
I do however LOVE this stuff
I use it in almost every load and it works great.
I don't use bleach anymore :o) Which means no more bleach spots on clothes :o)
I will admit that some things do require some soak time to really get the stains out. But hey I just put it in the washer add the Oxiclean let it agitate for a bit and stop the machine. I go back several hours later or if I am good I set it up to soak over night and restart the machine and WaLa stains are gone :o)
Easy Peasy.
she didn't even get all her crap loaded into it before she decided that she just couldn't carry it. In person it is just not an attractive bag. I mean I get that you probably aren't the most stylish person to consider buying it in the first place, but when even after you have purchased it you can't bring yourself to carry it. I think that makes it a bust.
My mom has these too
but she loves them and says that they work great. They are as the ad says super easy to use. So far they are working like a charm. She has 6 of them in different plants around her house and all are alive and well. I should probably buy her another set since she doesn't have enough for all her plants.
Note to self buy more Aqua Globes
We have a set of these too.
but again these are a winner. My mom's tiny ass Chihuahua's can't get on the couch or the bed without them. and if they are wearing their Snuggies you can forgetaboutit.
I totally want this little guy
I mean how cool it that ???
We have purchased at different times other as seen on T.V. products. Some work and some don't
Seems like I remember Megan getting a set of Blendy Pens. Don't remember how that one went. I got one of those Topsy Turvy things to and didn't have much luck with it. But I am pretty sure that was operator error on my part because I have several neighbors who have them and they had tomatoes hanging off those things laughing at me.
I am sure that we have purchased over time more as seen on T.V. products, and I am sure that in the future we will buy more of them as well.
But as I do I will let you know what we and by we I mean mostly me think of them.
Happy New Years Eve !









1 comment:
These are good tips related to the products shown. Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment