Ok so I woke up this morning looking like this
not my actual eye
and thinking I had gone blind.....
Not really but my eye lids were firmly stuck shut.
Not a crack in either side. What the heck ???
So in a "blind" panic I tore them open.
Removing what few eye lashes I had...
guess I need some of this stuff
and while I am making requests, we could probably use some of this stuff too.
We have had A LOT of beans lately.
Our house is now responsible for more of the global warming than cow farts.....
Don't forget about my contest/giveaway.
You can read about it here.
Some of the things have expired so if you do at least 2 of the remaining ones I will enter you.
Since Angie is the only enter so far you have a good chance.
So get to gettin'
I will be here tonight
The Ice Bears are gonna kick the shit out of the Mississippi Surge tonight !!!!!!
oh yeah and Sponge Bobwill be there.





2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by. I hope Eckel grows out of his diaper before JDaniel is twelve!
Happy New Year!
IDK it's kind of cute that she still holds a special place for Buster. I would worry if she drug him around places but giving him a special place on her bed I think is ok.
Post a Comment