Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I guess it's true that the road to Hell is paved with good intentions


Ok so my attempt at a giveaway totally went in the crapper.
Did I make it too hard ?
Does nobody want to win a gift from me ?
Did you guys miss the post ?
What went wrong ?
Yesterday should have been the day that I drew for a winner for my giveaway.
But since
NO ONE
entered that makes drawing really easy.
So clue me in.
What went wrong ?
Was the promise of a gift personally selected for you by me not enough to make you want to do a few things that you should probably be doing anyway ?
I think my past winners were pretty happy with what they got.
Lucky, Kathy B, B you guys liked your stuff right ?
So should I come up with something else as a prize or maybe make entering easier ?
Please give me a heads up...
is it just that I suck ????


1 comment:

kel said...

Sorry, I never saw the post!!!