Here's my enrty in todays Holly Bloggy Christmas.
Today is Christams trees but I thought I would just post picks of my Christmas decorations from each room.

This is the tree in my bathroom.
This is the tree in my bedroom.
Megan's bedroom tree.
Megan's bathroom.
My front door wreath. I made this for $4.00.
The decorations on my coffee table.
My Grandmother's nativity set.
On top of our entertainment center.
The Bible that my Grandmother always set out for Christmas.
One of Megan's many Nutcrackers.
Megan's Holiday Hostess dinnerware set.
My super cute Winter dishes.
My dining room table.
The cute rugs I found that match my dishes :o)
Above my stove.
The PINK tree in my kitchen.
Doesn't match a thing but I thought it was so pretty I had to have it.
Our main Christmas tree. I opted not to use any ornaments this year. Just went with the puff snow and the pretty red ribbon. I think it turned out pretty nice.
Don't forget to pop over and check out all the Christmas trees posted in the Mr Linky at Teresa's place.
2 comments:
Your decorations are so sweet. I love your dishware and the Bible is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.
Love your trees.....
Post a Comment