I'm not sure what's going on but my blog has sort of exploded.
Yesterday alone I had 394 hits.
For some of you that might not seem all that surprising but when I usually average around 40 it's a big jump.
I looked at Google analytics but because I am such a tard and I don't really even know what I am looking at it didn't help much.
So what gives ???
BTW it's 3:25 and I have have 266 hits so far today.
Yesterday alone I had 394 hits.
For some of you that might not seem all that surprising but when I usually average around 40 it's a big jump.
I looked at Google analytics but because I am such a tard and I don't really even know what I am looking at it didn't help much.
So what gives ???
BTW it's 3:25 and I have have 266 hits so far today.
2 comments:
Nice! Maybe people love the Duggars...
Your blog was linked at Television Without Pity...the Duggar forum. :)
Post a Comment