Ok so apparently my blog got got linked to Television without pity's site.
That has been the reason for the crazy amount of traffic as of late.
Thanks to anonymous for the heads up.
Only thing is I would LOVE to find on their site where my blog is linked.
Just think it would be really cool to see a link to my blog on another page.
Only problem is I am apparently too damn dumb to navigate their site.
I followed all the steps to start an account with them but still can't freakin find the Duggar forum.
Can anybody hook me up with a link or directions as to how I can find it ?
I would really appreciate it :o)
That has been the reason for the crazy amount of traffic as of late.
Thanks to anonymous for the heads up.
Only thing is I would LOVE to find on their site where my blog is linked.
Just think it would be really cool to see a link to my blog on another page.
Only problem is I am apparently too damn dumb to navigate their site.
I followed all the steps to start an account with them but still can't freakin find the Duggar forum.
Can anybody hook me up with a link or directions as to how I can find it ?
I would really appreciate it :o)
3 comments:
Hey - Go to the TWoP site; at the top is the Forums link. If you roll your mouse over it, it will display a list of all forums. Look in the far right column for "Candid Reality Shows." When you get to that forum, you should be able to find the Duggar forum, which is called On the Road with 16 Children (And other Duggar family programs). The link is on page 1621.
Thanks a bunch anonymous :o) Now all I have to do is wonder how the chicky that posted the link found me in the first place :o)
http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3146312&st=24300
This is the specific link. You shouldn't need an account to see it.
Post a Comment