Ok so I am not sure what's going on.
When I looked at my Google Analytics dashboard for my number of visits yesterday it said I had zero.
But that can't be right because
1. Tammy from Keep in touch with Mommakin commented on my post from yesterday.
2. My blog counter shows 32 hits from yesterday.
3. Feedjit live feed shows visitors from Mexico, S Carolina, Ohio, Michigan, Massachusetts, Helsinki and a bunch of other less exciting places.
So what gives ?
Has anyone else noticed anything wonky with Google Analytics lately ?
Oh one more thing, I like to give a big shout out to all the Canadians that stop by.
Better late than never right ?
I want to brag on myself a little.
I think I did a pretty good job on the turkey.
Considering I did it in paint with my mouse and used my right hand.
Since I'm a lefty I think I did pretty darn good :o)
I want to brag on myself a little.
I think I did a pretty good job on the turkey.
Considering I did it in paint with my mouse and used my right hand.
Since I'm a lefty I think I did pretty darn good :o)



1 comment:
I lurve turkey. ;-)
Post a Comment