Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Real Deal Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar.


So today I met Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar.
They were in Pigeon Forge to light the lights for Winterfest tonight.
One of my brothers friends owns a pizza place up there and let me in on the fact that the Duggar's would be eating lunch there today.
So of course I had to get my happy hiney up there.
To be honest they were super nice.
Michelle stood and talked to my friend Kelli and I for a bit about how much they like our area and how it reminds them of home.
She is super tiny too.
It's hard to tell on TV but in real life she is so small.
I'm barely 5'4" and she is shorter than me.
They talked to the other folks that were there eating lunch and posed for pictures.
All in all it was a fun trip and getting to meet them was really cool.

5 comments:

mommakin said...

Oh. My. God, Cassie! How freakin' cool is that??? You look absolutely adorable, too.

Mmmmm. Pizza...

Unknown said...

How fun to get to meet her! It's always interesting to meet the people you have seen on TV. Will they be nice, will they be snotty? Glad she was nice!!!

Stopping by from SITS!!

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

Did you show her your halloween costume? huh? Did ya?

Anyways, that is pretty cool.

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Lol! @ Lucky Wife/ Bookaholic.
That question crossed my mind as well. Ha! Ha!

It's great that you got an opportunity to meet them. They are awesome. I keep up with their show and I give them credit raising all those children. I have four and I'm going insane!

Mindi @ B.A. Bookworm said...

That is super cool! I admire Michelle Duggar so much. It amazes me how she always stays calm and focused in everything she does, and with a baby attached to her too!