Thursday, November 12, 2009

All good things must come to an end


So it was really cool while it lasted.
I sort of felt like the big shot blogger's must feel.
Checking my blog counter several times a day and watching the number climb, climb, climb.
But as you can see there has been a rather abrupt decrease in the visits.
I need to thank
Television without pity
for linking to me and getting all those people to stop by in the first place.
It's a neat site.
If you haven't checked it out before I recommend that you stop by there.
Also thanks to everyone that stopped by.
I guess I didn't realize what a big deal the Duggar's are.
I mean they are kind of a big deal to me but I had no idea that many people would want to stop by my blog just to read a post about meeting them.
Granted it was really cool to meet them.
Also a big thanks to all of you that stop by all the time and check in on my little world.

1 comment: