Wednesday, November 18, 2009

And just like that it happened


Sometime during the night while I laid sleepless in bed it happened.
What happened ?
My little blog hit 10,000 hits.
Seems shocking to me that people have checked in to my world 10,000 times.
I know some stopped by on purpose and others stumbled in on accident.
I only hope that now matter what got them here they enjoyed their stay.
Maybe I should have set out some Hors D'oeuvres ?
Thanks to all of you that stop by regularly.
In honor of the regulars and the accidental tourists I am going to have a little contest.
Similar to the one I had last year.
The prize will be a secret until you get it in the mail.
All you need to do to enter

1. Name drop my blog in one of your posts in a creative way.. http://cassiekiestler.blogspot.com
2. Send 10 Christmas cards to soldier's serving this great country. http://www.redcross.org/holidaymail
3. Drop a dollar in the Salvation Army's red bucket.
4. Post a pic of an adoptable pet from your local shelter. http://petfinder.com can help find your local shelter.
5. Stop in a check on an elderly neighbor.

Ok so you need to do 3 of the 5 things on the list.
If you do all five I will give you 2 entries.
I will randomly pick from the entries on Dec 1st.
3 of the five things will be done on your honor as I won't know for sure that you did them.
But I am a trusting sort so if you say you did I will believe you.
So get started.
Let me know in the comments who you are and your blog address so that I can stop in.
My hope is that even if you don't win my prize that just by doing any of the 5 things on the list you will feel blessed just the same. So it's win win :o)

oh a late add on.
6. Make a donation (no matter the size) to the Suzan G Komen Breast cancer foundation. www.komen.org

No comments: