Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Where does the time go ???

I am not sure where the weekend went. But it really seems that I must have missed it, cause here it is Tuesday again. Bart is doing so well. It is truly amazing how fast that he is recovering. If someone removed my arm on Friday I would still be in the hospital all doped up. But not Bart. He only slowed down Friday right after and Saturday. But by Sunday he was hell on wheels again.
I got a new cell phone yesterday. I got the Motorola Q. It's a lot different than the Treo that I had. Let me rephrase that the 7 other Treos I had. Treos are pieces of crap, or at least mine all where. Verizon was really nice about it and anytime I had a problem they would switch mine out. But after 7 times it got old so they just put me in a different phone all together. So now I have to learn to use this one. I also can't have my real estate key in this one. I had to go to the real estate office and get the separate key. Oh well I had to go there every week or so and get them to put the other key back in my phone every time I had to switch phones. So here's to the new experience.

No comments: