
Hoped to have more to say today, but work was really slow. Still trying to find out what is going on with this guys financing. He had a house built several months ago but we have yet to close on the thing. Not sure that it ever will but hopeful. This is one time I am sure glad I remembered what they taught us in real estate school. "don't count your commission until you have it in your hand" glad I took that to heart.
In other news we finally got the fence up around the new pool. now we can let the dogs back out in the bigger yard. They are really happy about it.
I need to go back to Verizon and get yet another Treo phone number 7 because this one won't sync to the computer and it won't allow me to access the web. Which really sucks because it makes me have to go all over town to get the E key put back in it. I just love driving around town with gas at 3.00 per gallon.
Going to the Redneck swimming hole tomorrow ( Dolly's splash country) taking my daughter and one of her friends. We'll see how that goes.
Well it's time for my guilty pleasure Americas got talent.
In other news we finally got the fence up around the new pool. now we can let the dogs back out in the bigger yard. They are really happy about it.
I need to go back to Verizon and get yet another Treo phone number 7 because this one won't sync to the computer and it won't allow me to access the web. Which really sucks because it makes me have to go all over town to get the E key put back in it. I just love driving around town with gas at 3.00 per gallon.
Going to the Redneck swimming hole tomorrow ( Dolly's splash country) taking my daughter and one of her friends. We'll see how that goes.
Well it's time for my guilty pleasure Americas got talent.
No comments:
Post a Comment