Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Big day at the Young Williams Animal Center

Today my daughter and I are volunteering at the Young Williams Animal Center. They are hosting a microchip and Pedicure clinic. For $20 you can have your pet micro chipped so they are permanently identifiable. They can't lose it or you forget to put it on them like can happen with a collar. It's quick easy and no more painful than their routine shots. And like their routine shots can save their life. Megan and I usually volunteer to do the doggie pedicures. Megan loves to paint their nails, while I get to clip them. Either way it's a fun day for us and a good day for the YWAC. It brings lots of people to the shelter and provides exposure for the animals that are ready to be adopted. This is Adopt a shelter cat month at the center. Check out their website to see if they have your new best friend. www.knoxpets.org Later I will try and upload some pictures from today's activities.


No comments: