Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm so excited


I can't wait till Monday.... I know that's a bad thing wishing time away, and who says I can't wait till Monday. But I won sneak peek passes from on of my favorite radio stations to see Evan Almighty on Monday night. I have been looking forward to this movie for sometime now. I really liked Bruce Almighty even though I felt some what blasphemous about liking it. I got the tickets because I am a point pal and play online at www.thepoint931.com . It's a fun site and it's easy enough to earn points. I wish that Star 102.1 would do something similar because I really like that station too. Especially in the mornings when I can hear Marc, Kim and Frank.
In other news Ghost Rider came out on DVD Tuesday. Saw it at the theater and thought it was pretty good .You have to keep in mind that it's a movie based on a comic that was not that popular to begin with. It has a cult following but so do the Smurfs. Anyway the story was at least fast paced, if not predictable with some cool scenes with the flaming Nick Cage. But over all not bad.

No comments: