Woo Hoo
Just a quick little post today.
Sorry I have been a bit absent as of late.
My mom and I have been shopping for Miss Megan some clothes and I have been going to job interviews.
I was offered one job, but because of the pay and the (ridiulously) small amount of hours they wanted I turned it down.
Today I went for my second interview at a local vet clinic.
I must have been having a good hair day, because as long as my references check out I'm in.
Since I got to pick the references I am hoping that I am a shoe in.
Don't want to jinx it but I am happily optimistic about this one.
It's decent hours and a good pay rate :o)
So everyone keep their fingers crossed for me :o)
And just for giggles here's Paul Rudd and Andy Samberg.
This is too funny.
This is too funny.
1 comment:
Fingers are crossed!
Post a Comment