So Knox County schools are back in session today after a day off on Friday for snow. I must say it's a good bad thing.
I love getting to sleep in a little bit on snow/winter break days.
I love having Megan home with me during the day.
I like not having to get out on these COLD mornings.
BUT
I don't get nearly as much house stuff done.
I tend to stay in my jammies ALL DAY.
So I don't feel quite as productive, but I love it none the less.
We are back to the grind today though, an hour late so maybe that's a nice compromise :o)
Hope everyone has a happy Monday.
Oh and thanks to everyone for the advice on my previous post.
Still not sure how I am going to handle things.
Right now I am just letting sleeping dogs lie.
Oh yeah make sure you check out Candice's post and then go vote for her over at Knuckleheads.
She's one funny chick.
Anybody who will get in a row over a
Chick-fil-a chicken nugget
gets my vote :o)
Oh yeah make sure you check out Candice's post and then go vote for her over at Knuckleheads.
She's one funny chick.
Anybody who will get in a row over a
Chick-fil-a chicken nugget
gets my vote :o)

5 comments:
Hi, Coming to you by way of SITS. Talk about snow......I live in Michigan and it is snowing again. I have had it. I am also ready for Spring...Love it when the kids are off from school and I can sleep in. We have had too many snow days already...one more and they will have to make it up at the end of the year.
We got snow too on Friday. They gave us a 2 hour delay for a barely a half inch of snow. Insane!
...stopping by from SITS...
Steph @ A Grande Life
I'm happy to be back to the grind, too - at least temporarily (looks like more's a-comin'!)
We had no snow day last week and I'm sorry *cough* to say I was happy to have little man go to school :)
I am all about Jammie only days! It is always good to meet another TN girl!
Post a Comment