Megan and I are off on this snowy Monday and the last day of her Christmas break to help at Young Williams Animal Center. We will be helping to take the animal photos for the website.
I really love doing this. They have all kinds of cute props and the photographer is the bees knees.
I will link up to the pics we take today so that you guys can ooo and aww over the cutes.
I will also announce the winner of my contest giveawy.
The winner is no big suprise :o)
Also pop over to Candices blog and read her super funny post then go over to Knuckleheads blog and vote for her.
She is seriously one funny bitch :o)
2 comments:
Can't wait to see!!!!
I saw the pictures in the next post, but I wanted to comment here to say that I am actually all weepy at your willingness to help find them all a home!!! What a great service you do!
And the pictures are FABULOUS. The photographer did a great job, and I am sure spending the day with all those cuties was SO hard . . . the hardest for me would be leaving.
Post a Comment