It truly was a Super Bowl.
A great big Congrats to The New Orleans Saints for one heck of a ball game.
I watched most of the game and it was a bit of a nail biter.
Being from Tn I guess I am suppose to be a Colt's fan.
I can't help but go against the norm.
So last night I rooted for the Saints.
This being their first Super Bowl and the fact that they are one of five NFL teams who up until last night had never played in a Super Bowl.
With that said let's get to the important stuff....
The commercials.
My favorite was this little gem from Doritos.
I also really liked the Career Builder.com one
followed by this one from Budweiser. They ALWAYS have some of the best commercials.
So those are my favorites. Which ones did you like ????
No comments:
Post a Comment