Hope everyone had a happy VD on Sunday. We had a good day, didn't do a thing. Hung out at the house all day and just vegged. It was great.
Not much else has been going on around here.
I am working on Angie's prize from my giveaway in Jan.
Hoping that when I finally get it all together she likes it. :o)
Have been reading lots of other blogs lately, I have become a world class lurker HeHe.
I am sometimes amazed at the sheer number of followers other blogs have. Some of them are quite new and they have over a hundred followers.
I have been bangin out shitty posts on here since 2007 and I feel like a big shot cause 32 people were nice enough to follow me.
Not sure what I would do if I had over a 100 followers. Talk about pressure.....
But I do wonder how they manage to snag soooo many followers in such a short time span.
I also wonder about the blogs that review product after product.
I am glad that now they give you a little disclaimer that they are doing it because the company sent it to them.
I have reviewed a few products on here but, mostly because I either really like it or think it sucks.
Not much of a happy medium kinda girl :o)
Not much of a happy medium kinda girl :o)
Thinking I might start posting and a link to new blogs that I have come across in my bloggyland travels.
Ones that make me laugh, or piss me off.
Which happens more than I want to admit.
Which happens more than I want to admit.
Always kinda thought I was an ass hat, guessing if a blog can piss you off you must be.....
Wanted to say a Thank you to my followers for hanging in there with me.
I think of you as friends, weird wonderful friends.
I wish we lived in the same town so we could go get some fried pickles together.
I wish we lived in the same town so we could go get some fried pickles together.
I mean what says love, and friendship more than deep fried, vinegar, and dill soaked gourd slices :o)
Yummmmmmmm

1 comment:
Those look delicious!
I love reviewing products, but it is hard sometimes. If you get something bad, it does put you in kind of a pickle. So I'm careful about reviews. I do think it's okay to tell them if you didn't like the product and wouldn't be able to give it a good review. What do you think?
Post a Comment