Sunday, February 21, 2010

Reliving the glory days

So a friend of mine from high school who now lives in FL came in for the weekend. So a few of us got together for dinner

and that progressed to this....
 
at some point if you grew up in Karns you would have painted this underpass.
So someone (Rusty) came up with the idea that we should relive our glory days and do it again.
So after a quick stop for supplies we all flashed back to being 16, goofy, and free.
It was freaking awesome.
I had the best time.
Glad that we are still young enough and crazy enough to even entertain the idea.
Thanks guys for one hell of a night.
Oh yeah to top off a great evening with friends,  
 did a fabulous post about some Worlds Fair stuff I gave him. 
Jump over and check it out.
Thanks Frank :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh you tagger, you! I have to admit I was always afraid to do that. It's like against the law where I live. LMAO.
So yeah, I'm not as adventurous as you are. But I'm fun. Really I am.