They say it's your birhday...Stuff like this cracks my stuff up. I hope Court 13's friends are athletic. Or pretty. 'Cause they're not likely to get by on their brains...
What worries me is it's really common at her school for the parents to make and hang those signs. I just hope it was goofy kids and not dumb ass adults.
I missed this sign... brilliant. You *know* it was a parent.Now come over to my blog and see my kittens :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
They say it's your birhday...
Stuff like this cracks my stuff up. I hope Court 13's friends are athletic. Or pretty. 'Cause they're not likely to get by on their brains...
What worries me is it's really common at her school for the parents to make and hang those signs. I just hope it was goofy kids and not dumb ass adults.
I missed this sign... brilliant. You *know* it was a parent.
Now come over to my blog and see my kittens :)
Post a Comment