Ok so we have had several projects going on at the house for the last little bit and that has kept me very busy. I will share more on that later.Megans soccer season is gearing up with their first game this Thursday, which happens to also be her 12th birthday.
That coupled with the fact that I was sick as a dog over the labor day camping weekend and for a few days after we got back have left me behind in my housework.
I still need to finish work on the projects we started, do a mountain of laundry, clean up the house, go to the grocery, and shop for Miss Megan's birthday stuff.
I am hoping to return the kitty babies to Animal Works today since Julia is 7 weeks old today.
So I will be running around like a fat man in a marathon today.
Wish me luck :o)


Ok I feel a bit better now ........
2 comments:
Blech. Sorry you were sick! That's not the way the weekend was supposed to go at all!
Thanks for the eye candy :)
Breathe, baby. Breathe.
Post a Comment