So I was playing around on Face Book with a site called yearbook yourself.
You upload a pic of yourself and then hop around through differnt yearbook decades.
I liked my 1960's look best but then I got creative and tried it with the guy pics and I was a little freaked by the results





You upload a pic of yourself and then hop around through differnt yearbook decades.
I liked my 1960's look best but then I got creative and tried it with the guy pics and I was a little freaked by the results
here are some of the girl ones
as you can see I had too much fun. I was a bit freaked how good I looked as a boy. Makes me wonder if I have manly features or something.
If you wanna play too just go to
it's super easy
2 comments:
You actually ARE a really cute guy...
Good thing you're a cute chick, too!
This is too much fun!! I'm definitely checking myself out :) You always find the best stuff.
Post a Comment